Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: AzRy CyrUs LARGH!!!

eVeRY paRT oF Me!!

mencury lagu miley jap...
ske aty jew..
dose kew..
x arn..so ad ak kisah...






I feel like at a million miles away from myself
More and more these days
I’ve been down so many open roads
But they never lead me home
And now I just don’t know
Who I really am, how its gonnabe, it is something I can’t see
I wanna understand
Maybe I will never be who I was before
Maybe I don’t even know him anymore
And maybe who I am today is so far from yesterday
Can I find the way to be every part of me?
So I try and try to slow things down
And find myself
Get my feet back on the ground
It will take time but I know I’ll be alright
It’s nothing much change on the inside
It’s hard to figure it out
How its gonnabe
Cause I don’t really know that
I wanna understand
I don’t want to wait
To long to find out where I meant to belongs
I’m always want to be where I am today
But I never thought
I feel this way
Every part of me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment