Sunday, October 31, 2010 | By: AzRy CyrUs LARGH!!!

BFF ( I )

BFF ( I )

Nie ak bg snarai maksud-maksud BFF daripada tokoh-tokoh terkemuka n terkenal…siapakah mereka? Lihatlah sendiri…tokoh lew sngt!!!

‘No matter where we comes from, we could be ourselves and still be
One’
(Channel in Amiga’s Cheetah)

‘What could be any better than, knowing someone will be there when you got to
Pour your heart out and tells your secrets to’
(Dorinda in Amiga’s Cheetah)

‘True friend will go till the end of the earth till they find the things you need.
Friend hangs on through the up and the down cause they got someone to
Believing’
(Destiny Hope Cyrus in True Friend)

‘I’ll be right here when you need me, anytime just keep believing’
(Miley Ray Cyrus in Right Here)

‘ All you have to do is call my name, no matter far so far away, ask me once, and
I’ll come, I’ll come running. And when I can’t be when you’re dreaming me, just
Keep me on your heart and I’ll appear, all you got to do is close your eyes and
Turn around, I’ll be there.’
(Miley Cyrus in Right Here)

‘All of my life, I’ve been waiting. Someone who trust someone who cares
Someone who knows me and will always be there, someone who always
Tell me the truth, and when they don’t know they won’t go away, someone who
Always walks by my side through the hard time’
(Paris Hilton in My BFF)


Bagi ak… sume maksud nieyh amatlah bermakna…taw x betapew susahnyer nak dptkan True Friend…so law dah jumpa jgn sia-siakan mereka taw..ikutlah kata hati kalo nak cari kawan…kalo x ikowt kate haty…alamtnya dpt kwn yg slh lew…hahaha..BFF nie is a gift from God…so don’t easily loose it…because once we are BFF…forever we are BFF…

0 comments:

Post a Comment